Terms and Conditions
- Direct deposit into nominated French or British bank account.
- An electronic receipt will be issued once funds are received to confirm the reservation.
- 25% deposit at time of booking.
- Balance due 10 weeks prior to arrival when booking the entire chalet
Terms and Conditions
- A security deposit of up to GBP 500 may be required.
- The guests agree to take good care of the property, not to act in a way that would cause disturbance to those residents in neighbouring properties and leave it in a clean and tidy condition. The guest agrees to kindly report either to the Manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org any damage, repair or maintenance required to any appliance, furniture or fitting.
- The cost of repairs to the chalet and its contents or surrounds arising as a result of negligence or misuse will be requested.
- No responsibility is held for loss or damage to tenants property or personal injury during tenure.
- We operate a "no smoking" policy for the comfort and safety of guests. If it is deemed by our Manager that guests have smoked inside a cleaning charge of up to GBP 500 will be made or security deposit retained.
- The total number of occupants must not exceed that agreed in the booking confirmation form.
- Toiletries are for guest use during your stay. Should you wish to enjoy these products at home, GBP 30 for each dispenser will be charged.
- In the unlikely event of cancellation by us you will be notified as soon as possible. We will refund in full and of course do our best to facilitate another suitable time. We are not liable for events affected by Force Majeure.
- For cancellations more than 8 weeks, a full refund applies minus a GBP 100 administration charge.
- For cancellations between 4 and 8 weeks of arrival, a 50% refund applies.
- For bookings cancelled 4 weeks or less, the full tariff will be incurred.
Please note that the information and prices shown on the website may have changed at the time of your booking. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy, regrettably alterations do occasionally occur. Photographs used are intended to give an overall impression rather than detail. Items of furniture may have been moved and decor altered.
In the unlikely event of a dispute, please communicate in writing within 7 days via email to email@example.com
Any proceedings arising will be governed by French law.