Ferme de Printemps
1983 Route de la Manche
Vallee de la Manche
Morzine, France 74110
- By AIR The region is well served by major and Budget airlines. Morzine is one of the most accessible resorts in France. Closest airports - Geneva, Chambery, Grenoble, Lyon & Zurich.
- By ROAD If you are driving from Geneva airport there are a couple of options. The easiest is to follow signs to France and the motorway, and then signs for Chamonix/Mont Blanc A40. However, you will need a car with a ‘Vignette’ to use the Swiss motorway. Without one you will need to drive through the centre of Geneva towards Annemasse, and then rejoin the A40 there. On the A40 you will see signs for Morzine-Avoriaz. From this direction you will drive through Les Gets and arrive in Morzine. .
- By RAIL The efficient high speed TGV is easily accessible from the UK via the Eurostar link and stops close by at Thonon les Bain (www.sncf.com) on Saturday and Sunday, Cluses daily and Monthey railway station (Switzerland).
View LARGER MAP
- Airport transfers can be arranged or a limosine service provided from Geneva as well as surrounding airports and train stations.
- Childcare can be provided through "Cheeky monkeys" 0033450750548, "Jack Frosts" 07721912455 or the "Club des PiouiPiou" 0033450791313.
- Ski hire can be organised for you with fitting in the comfort of the chalet, lift passes can be pre-ordered and a visiting masseur can
attend for relaxation after the day's activities if desired.
- There are a number of British and French Ski schools that provide excellent tuition for all level of skier or snowboarder.
- There are 5 Banks, a post office, 4 petrol stations and almost 100 shops including two traditional toy shops selling beautifully hand crafted items, boutiques, jewellers, homeware shops and fine delis and boulangeries to tempt your taste buds.
- Please refer to the tourist authorities website www.morzine.com for more information.
- For current snow reports refer to www.snow.forecast.com
- Portes du Soleil - 12 villages, 8 French, 4 Swiss, 230 ski lifts, 288 slopes, 1025 ski instructors, 90 ski patrols, 60 mountain restaurants.